How To Remove Smoke Smell From Microwave
Are you sick of your microwave smell? You’re not the only one with a smelly microwave. It doesn’t matter if you have ever overcooked vegetables or burned popcorn.
Microwaves can be prone to smelly situations, like smoke. This is because the microwaves’ heavy-duty plastic construction is susceptible to retaining odors that are difficult to get rid of.
There is still hope. Continue reading to find out how to fix the smelly microwave smell before it becomes a problem.
How to get smoke smells out of a Microwave
The persistent smell of smoke is found in microwaves. Smoke can not only make your food taste bad, but it can also cause problems with the food you cook.
You should follow these steps when confronted with a smoky microwave.
1. Remove any visible food or splatters from the microwave.
2. To boil 1 cup water with 3 tablespoons of white vinegar in the microwave, heat for 30 seconds.
3. For 10 minutes, turn off the microwave. Allow the steam to cover all interior surfaces.
4. Use a moist, clean cloth to wipe the microwave’s interior.
5. Allow the door to remain open for at least an hour so that the appliance can air out.
How to Prevent a Stinky Microwave
How can you prevent a stale microwave? Prevention. Prevention.
1. Clean the microwave’s interior, taking care to remove all debris and spillages.
2. Sprinkle a mixture of one-third water and two-thirds baking soda over any baked-on foods. Allow the solution to sit for three to five mins. To remove any baked-on residue, use a sponge.
3. Microwave one-minute a cut lemon and a tablespoon water in the microwave. To remove the steam from the microwave’s sides and door, wipe it with a paper towel or a clean cloth. Lemons can be used as natural deodorizers.